My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 18 October 2016

Same Stamp, 3 Ways

I've been after this stamp for a few years, and finally managed to get it.  A friend over in the US kindly sent me it.  It's by Stampin Up, but I'm sure it's retired now.
 First I stamped and heat embossed with white embossing powder, the blended a couple of colours of Distress Inks to look like it's coming from behind, colours used were Picked Raspberry and Broken China.  The heat embossing resists the ink and gives a lovely effect.  I finished off with a sentiment from Visible Image.
 I stamped and heat embossed just half of the stamp on an off cut of card, matted onto a piece of silver card and finished of with the sentiment which if from a set by Honeydoo Stamps.
Heat embossed again and the sentiment is from Visible Image.

No comments: