My Lovely Followers

Sunday 14 August 2016

More Christmas Cards

I took inspiration from Heather Telford for this card.  I started by blending Distress Inks for the background (Evergreen Bough, Tumbled Glass, Chipped Sapphire).  Then I heat embossed the image with white embossing powder.  I stamped the trees with Chipped Sapphire DI, then heat embossed the sentiment.  To finish off I watered down a tiny bit of white gesso, and flicked it over the card to give the impression of falling snow.
The image stamp is by Honey Doo Crafts, Trees  -Penny Black and the sentiment Just Rite stamps.


 These 2 cards were made using a die by Sue Wilson, Aurora Star, using just the inner part of the 2 die set.  The sentiment in the top card is a stamp by Urban Stamps and the bottom one's sentiment is by Just Rite stamps.
I used the Holly Striplet die by Sue Wilson for this one, just using the inner die 3 times.  I used Cosmic Twinkle for the berries, the sentiment again by Just Rite which I stamped onto card cut with Sue Wilson's Pierced Flags die.

No comments: