My Lovely Followers

Monday 9 May 2016

Same Stamp, 3 Cards

I didn't realise how long it was since I last blogged, so sorry but I've had the decorator in again and my house has now been decorated from top to bottom and I've finally got my pictures back up!  I'm on painting my old kitchen cabinet now, one of those from the 1950's.  I bought it about 25 years ago and it's been all colours..... lol.  Now it's going to be black and white to match my kitchen even though it doesn't actually stand in my kitchen, but it's very close.... lol.
I bought some new flower stamps from Honey Doo Crafts, this is one of the stamps, went a bit mad using it for the first time..... lol.
 I used Spectrum Noir Blending Pencils to colour this one.  I used the 'Sue Wilson Pricking Technique' round the edges, the sentiment stamp if from a set by Stamps U Love.  Sorry I forgot to make a note of the colours used.
 I used just one shade of Distress Ink to colour this one, Seedless Preserve, and also used the same colour for the splatters.  The sentiment is a stamp by Inkylicious, still my favourite sentiment.
I used Distress Ink to colour this one too, Peacock Feathers and again for the splatters, and my favourite sentiment stamp again.

No comments: