My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 6 January 2016

Sunshine....... what's that!

Well I know sunshine is something we've seen very little of here recently in the UK, but more than enough rain..... :/
I've been playing with layering stamps again.
The stamps are from the Vintage Flowers set by Altenew.  I think these stamps are just amazing and so clever, and relatively easy to use.  Once you've used them a couple of times, you get to know how to match each layer up with the previous layer.  All inks used are Adirondacks in the following colours, Willow, Juniper, Meadow (Leaves), Lemonade, Sunshine Yellow, Butterscotch, Mountain Rose, Watermelon and Cranberry.  The sentiment is a stamp from Inkylicious and is stamped with Versafine ink.
Thanks for looking.
xx

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

This is so pretty, Karen .... I've been eyeing that other site I mentioned .... as I won a gift voucher from them - I just might take the plunge!

Kathyk