My Lovely Followers

Thursday 31 December 2015

Make A Wish

I've been rooting through my file of backgrounds I've made over the last few months and thought I really need to start to use them.  This is the first one.
For this one, I spritzed a piece of cardstock with water, then scrunched it all up until I was happy with all the wrinkles and creases.  Once it was dry, I spritzed the cardstock with various ink sprays, sorry I don't have the colours but they're a mix of Cosmic Shimmers and Dylusions.  Once I had the effect I wanted I dried it off with the heat gun then spritzed again, but with just plain water with a bit of mica powder added, to give it a pearly sheen.  Once it was all dry, I ironed it as flat as possible, then stamped the dandelion fluffies (that's what my kids called them when they were little and still do.... lol) with Black Versafine, then heat embossed them with clear embossing powder.  The fluffies and sentiment are all from the same set of stamps from Inkylicious.
I'd like to enter this into the present challenge at That's Crafty (8.1.16)
Thanks for looking and Happy New Year!!!

2 comments:

Kathyk said...

FAB make Karen

Happy New Year to you, your family and your readers

Kathyk

Lisapmac said...

Fabby idea used to great effect x