My Lovely Followers

Saturday 12 September 2015

Well......

.......my posting everyday didn't get of to such a good start did it...... lol.  I only came down with a tooth infection which really knocked me off my feet, I even phoned in sick for work, which is something I never do.  It's eased of a bit now and I feel a bit more normal, whatever normal is..... lol, so I thought I'd try again with my blogging every day.  Oh by the way the problem tooth is coming out on Wednesday!
Anyway, I felt like making a couple of cards yesterday, so here's one of them.  I got the idea from Pinterest.
I bought these stamps a couple of years ago and never used them, so I went looking for ideas and came across something similar to this.  This was a nice quick card and I covered it with crystal print magic, which is a very fine clear embossing powder with a bit of added sparkle, it really does make the images pop!
The Pine Cone is a stamp from Hero Arts and the branch from Impression Obsession, which I bought on a trip to Florida.
Back tomorrow with my DT cards for Visible Image.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Karen this card is wonderful I love the colours and your design is wonderful.
Love it.
Debs xxxx
{Debs Cards}


Kathyk said...

This is beautiful. You know? I think I might have bought that branch in Florida too!!!

Oh and, following my mistake on your blog (orange/sepia) yesterday I need to thank you ... you sent me off on a tangent and I made a birthday card that I really liked when it was done so, THANK YOU

Kathyk