My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 2 September 2015

IndigoBlu

I'm trying to be more up to date with my blog and post something every day, let's see how it goes eh.... lol.
I've made this card for the challenge over at IndigoBlu where the theme is 'Frame It'.  I inked the background first with Dusty Concord Distress Ink, masking of the moon.  Just 2 stamps used for this one which are from the 'Here Comes Santa' set.  I also added some glitter to the snowflakes but it's not showing too good in the photo.

12 comments:

Kathyk said...

Cool make, Karen and you would KNOW I would approve of your colour scheme! GOOD LUCK with the blogging every day

Kathyk

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning Christmas card Ginny x

Unknown said...

Wow Karen what a stunning Christmas Card and your design is wonderful.
Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}

Cheryl W. said...

Beautiful card! Good luck with the daily posting. I admire you for trying. I'm pretty sure I'd never be able to keep it up. Life just seems to get in the way.

Gio said...

Lovely and whimsical!
Thank you for joining us at the IndigoBlu challenge :-)

Unknown said...

Lovely card, love the colour. Thank you entering the IndigoBlu challenge. Kay x

Joanie said...

Great card, fab design. Thank you for joining in with the IndigoBlu challenge

Nikki K said...

A lovely card, love the colours and muted tones. Thank you for joining us at Indigoblu this month, good luck. Nikki K. xx

Creative Makings said...

Pretty card. Good luck with blogging each day

Thank you for joining us at the IndigoBlu challenge!
Claire x

rachel said...

lovely work - beautiful use of the stamps - thanks so much for joining the indigo blu challenge this time and good luck! hugs Rachel X

Maxine Jones said...

It's a fab card and I love that stamp set too! Thank you for entering and good luck in the IndigoBlu Challenge!

Wenda said...

Great card, thanks for joining us at the IndigoBlu challenge.

Hugs Wenda