My Lovely Followers

Sunday 16 August 2015

Visible Image, Brusho's & Christmas

I've been playing with Brushos again....... still loving them.....lol
 The stamps used for this card is just one set - Revolution.  Sorry I didn't take note of the colours I used for this one.
I inked Distress Ink, Evergreen Bough, through a Memory Box stencil for the panel, and one of the new Christmas Stamps - Magic of Christmas.

And here's all the links you need for everything Visible Image -

Visible Image Website - Buy stamps, get lots of inspiration, newsletter sign up, and contact details.
Visible Image Blog - Daily inspiration from the DT.
Visible Image Facebook Group - DT inspiration, monthly 'Show & Tell' contest, and the place to find lots of other Visible Image fans.
Visible Image Facebook Page - Where you'll find all the latest news and information.

2 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful colour combo and brilliant creations Ginny x

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Bouth cards are great Karen
love the horse on first one
hugs Tamara