My Lovely Followers

Sunday 30 August 2015

Going Green with Visible Image

I've just realised I've got 2 green cards this week.........duhhhh
I used Aquatints to colour the background, just one colour brushed over wet, water colour card.  I did a couple of brushes across either side, leaving the middle pretty clear, the inks blended nicely in the middle.  I used a stencil for the tiny dots then used Ink Splats stamps around the edges, heat embossed Flower Inkognito and the sentiment stamp is Imperfection is Beauty.
I made my own stencil for this one, just a square nestie cut through mylar.  I then inked through it with Diestress Ink, and stamped the snowflakes in the same colour.  I heat embossed the sentiment.  Only one stamp set was used which was White Christmas.

And here's all the links you need for everything Visible Image -

Visible Image Website - Buy stamps, get lots of inspiration, newsletter sign up, and contact details.
Visible Image Blog - Daily inspiration from the DT.
Visible Image Facebook Group - DT inspiration, monthly 'Show & Tell' contest, and the place to find lots of other Visible Image fans.
Visible Image Facebook Page - Where you'll find all the latest news and information.

2 comments:

Kathyk said...

Two very cool makes, loving the snowflake image of the second

Happy Sunday

Kathyk

Kathyk said...

Forgot to say .... Craftathon 2016? April ..... Grimsby - you up for it?

Kathy