My Lovely Followers

Sunday 12 July 2015

'Time' for Visible Image

I used the 'Bleeding Tissue' technique for the centre of  this card.
I then over stamped with a stamp from the Ink Splats set, love these.  I used a couple of different sized tops, pressed into the ink pad, for the circles.  Finished off with a little bit of distressing round the edges.
The stamps used for this one are as follows -

And here's all the links for everything Visible Image! -

Visible Image Website - Buy stamps, get lots of inspiration, newsletter sign up, and contact details.
Visible Image Blog - Daily inspiration from the DT.
Visible Image Facebook Group - DT inspiration, monthly 'Show & Tell' contest, and the place to find lots of other Visible Image fans.
Visible Image Facebook Page - Where you'll find all the latest news and information.

3 comments:

Kathyk said...

FAB make Karen, you're really enjoying your time with the DT over at V.I. aren't you?

Kathyk

Lisapmac said...

Oooooo I have some bleeding tissue, great inspiration thank you karen x

Pauline said...

This is stunning! Gorgeous colours, and a fab design!