My Lovely Followers

Monday 15 June 2015

GDT at Country View Crafts

I was really happy to be asked to join the rest of the Country View Crafts team as GDT for June.  The theme for this challenge is Shabby Chic, which I think everyone loves.........  It's a while since I've made this kind of card, so I really enjoyed making it.
Here's my card.
The backing papers are from the Linen Closet paper stack by DCWV.  I cut them to size and distressed the edges a little.  I used Sue Wilson dies for the lager oval, and a die from the same set for the sentiment oval.  The sentiment is a stamp by Phil Martin.  The flourishes were cut with a Marianne die and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, which I coloured a little with Distress Inks.

2 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card and floers Ginny x

Unknown said...

Morning Karen what a gorgeous card and the design is wonderful.
Have a lovely day.
Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}