My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 12 May 2015

A Christmas Card

I was rummaging through my stamps today and came across this one, Poinsettia Set by Visible Image.  I think it was only used once or twice for last Christmas, so thought I'd have a play.
I stamped onto shimmer vellum with Versamark and embossed with WOW Diamond White embossing glitter, it's oh so sparkly in real life.  I then cut them out and layered them up.  For the background, I stamped again with Versamark and embossed using clear embossing powder.  I then blended Frosted Berries Distress Ink all over the piece of card, the clear embossing acts as a resist, so the white of the card base shows through. I used a Spellbinders die to cut the circle and a Cheery Lynn die for the greeting, then finished of with a few gems.

3 comments:

Kathyk said...

Such a pretty card, I always love your work, Karen.

Kathyk

Unknown said...

Evening Karen what a lovely card I love your background and the design is wonderful.
Debs xx
{Debs Cards}

Cheryl W. said...

Love this, Karen! May have CASE it. :)