My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 3 March 2015

Spray Starch and Brushos

I've been playing with Brushos again, this time with spray starch and cling film. Love the effect this creates.


First I sprayed the card with the starch, then sprinkled the Brushos onto it, next I covered it with cling film, moving it around to create creases etc.  Give it about 30 minutes, then remove the cling film.  Once it was completely dry I stamped into it with Versamark and embossed with white embossing powder.

I'd like to enter this card into the present challenge at
Artistic Stamper - Spring (30th March)
Country View Challenges - Anything Goes (30th March)


6 comments:

Kathyk said...

WOW! Just WOW!

Kathyk

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

GORGEOUS
hugs Tamara

Anonymous said...

Wow,I love the white against that gorgeous background.
Heather T

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

Beautiful card with lovely stamping, Karen. Bright yellow embossed flowers are stunning. I've this stamp but was never so imaginative to use like this.
Thanks so much for joining us at Artistic stamper this month.

Doreen said...

Love your gorgeous project....Thanks for sharing with us at Country View.xxx

Sarn said...

Popped over from Kathy's link to you. FANTASTIC results here . . .definitely something to try out.

Hugs, Sarn xxx