My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 3 June 2014

Suitable for a Man

I know most crafters just don't like making cards for men, they're so difficult to make.  But I think these stamps from Inkylicious are perfect!
I used Faded Jeans and Black Soot distress inks, applied with brushes.,


I'd like to enter this card into the following challenge.
Country View Crafts - Only Men Allowed - Ends 31st June
Corrosive Challenges - Anything Goes - Ends 7th June
The Paper Shelter - Make It Manly - Ends 3rd June
My Sheri Crafts - Anything Masculine - End 7th June

4 comments:

Kathyk said...

Oooh, I just LOVE this Karen

Kathyk

Gail said...

Awesome artwork. I love this card and how clean it looks. The technique is wonderful here and would impress every guy I know! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter challenge this week! Hugs, Gail

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card Karen, love the silhouettes. Thanks for joining us at Country View Crafts. Sue C x

Mish B said...

Gorgeous scene! Beautiful and peaceful. Thanks for joining the 200th Challenge at the Corrosive Challenge Blog!