My Lovely Followers

Thursday 1 May 2014

I'm Back........

I'm sorry I've not been around for a few weeks but sadly, my only Aunty sadly passed away on 13th April after spending a couple of weeks in hospital.  We knew it was really only a matter of time, but it's still a shock when it happens.  She passed away very peacefully, with my sister and niece by her side.  As my Aunty had never been married or had children, my sister, myself and my Aunty's very good friend have had to sort everything out and empty her house.  It's been very hard to do, both emotionally and physically but it has to be done.  We have so many happy memories of my Aunty, she was always good fun and enjoyed a good laugh.  She really was the best Aunty anyone could've wished for, and I'm so glad she was my Aunty.

Now it's time for us to get back to some normality and I'm hoping to get back to my cards this weekend.  I started a canvass 3 weeks ago, which was naturally put on hold, I've been and done a little bit more to it tonight, so that's a good sign isn't it..... lol.


3 comments:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

So sorry for your lost,
be strong
and pray for Aunty soul
hugs Tamara

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Good to see you back Karen, look forward to seeing what you make soon. Hugs x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant to see you back looking forward to more of your wonderful creations. Have a great week hugs Ginny x