My Lovely Followers

Friday 3 January 2014

Winter Wonderland

The theme for our challenge this week over on Winter Wonderland is 'Teddy Bears' and it doesn't have to be a Christmas card!  A nice break if you're all Christmas carded out.....just for a few weeks though lol.
This weeks sponsor is
Oyster Paper Crafts


Their prize is a £10 voucher for the lucky winner.


I used a stamp from Lily of the Valley for this card, I think this image is just so cute!  I used Distress Ink Markers to colour this one, the sentiment is a freebie from Netty's Cards.  The BP's are from a First Edition stack called 'Blank Canvas', ribbon and pearls are from Mei Flower.


Close up of the image.

4 comments:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

O my
how cute they are together
playing
gorgeous colouring
amazing card
hugs Tamara

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fascistic image beautifully coloured Ginny♥

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So gorgeous, love the colour combo. Can you please include the sponsor's logo in your posts, thanks. Have a good weekend and hop over to enter my candy x

Annette said...

Gorgeous LOTV image and thanks so much for the credit and link for using one of my sentiments. I'm so proud to see it on your lovely card Karen.
Happy New Year.
Hugs
Annette
xx