My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 6 November 2013

ILPMs #193

This weeks challenge over on I hearts; ProMarkers has just started and our theme is 'All That Glitters'.  We have 2 sponsors for this one, Marianne Designs, with a fab prize of some stamps, and Hobbybook with a prize of 5 digi images of the winners choice.

Here's my DT card.


I used one of Sherri Baldy's Besties, I love colouring them, the border dies are by Cheery Lynn and the main dies are  Spellbinders, the BP's are from a DCVW paper stack, I made the bead pins and the flowers are from WOC and the sentiment was computer generated.


A closer look at the image.

2 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautifully coloured image and great design Ginny ♥

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Fantastic card,
amazing image, coloured perfect
details, colours uauu
hugs Tamara