My Lovely Followers

Friday 27 September 2013

Winter Wonderland - Photo Inspiration

This weeks challenge over on Winter Wonderland has just started and this week we want you to take inspiration from the following photo.


Our sponsor for this one is Crafters Companion who have a £10 voucher for the lucky winner.

Here's my DT card.


A quick card from me for this one.  I was going to use a digi image, but one of the girls has already used the same image.  I know it doesn't really matter, but it's just me..... lol, and I didn't have anything else to match the photo.  This is from a Hunky Dory paper pack.  I don't really use paper packs, but they are handy to have in.

5 comments:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Gorgeous festive card
love your scene
hugs Tamara

Lorraine said...

I had no choice but to use the same image!! Still looks gorgeous Karen.
Lorraine x

downrightcrafty said...

oh wow love how the image is framed super gorgeous and adore the image too, fabulous
Hugs Kate xx

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Karen, everything matches beautifully x Susan x

Karen said...

Lorraine, it wasn't your image that would've been the same.... lol.

xx