My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 31 July 2013

ILPM's #179

It's Wednesday and that means it's time for a new challenge over on I ♥ ProMarkers.  Our theme for this one is 'Steam Punk or Mechanical'.  We have 2 sponsors, Marianne Dies and Visible Image.

Here's my DT card.


This image is a stamp called Clara, which you can buy from one of our sponsors, Visible Image.  I'm not one for doing Steam Punk, but I just love this image, and I'm pleased with how the card turned out.
The BP isa freebie from a Debbi Moore Magazine, the stamped sentiment is also a freebie from another Debbi Moore Magazine.  I cut the cogs and hinge on my Cameo and gave them a coating of copper embossing powder.


A closer look at the image.

2 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is fantastic love the colours that you have used, papers go so well Ginny x

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

So beautiful card, love the colours
hugs Tamara