My Lovely Followers

Friday 10 May 2013

Winter Wonderland

Time for a new challenge over on Winter Wonderland where the theme is 'Pppppppick Up A Penguin'.... so yes we need to see Penguin on your entries which have got to be Christmas themed.
Our sponsor for this one is My Crafty Heart, who have a £10 voucher for the lucky winner.

Here's my DT card.


I used a stamp from Lily of the Valley called Fishing Buddies.  I coloured the image with ProMarkers and used pearl maker for the falling snow.


A closer look at the image.

6 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Such a lovely image and love the layout

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous image beautifully coloured Ginny x

downrightcrafty said...

beautiful love the clean look and the image is so cute
Hugs Kate xx

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is gorgeous .. love that image against the white embossed background
Lisa x

Barbara said...

That image is to die for! So cute! And the card is elegant, too - never thought these two would go together.

Deborah said...

Gorgeous card Karen, love the sweet image and gthe embossed background.

Deborah A