My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 20 February 2013

ILPS's #156 - Four Legged Friends

A new challenge has just started over on I ♥ ProMarkers where the theme is 'Four Legged Friends'.  Our sponsor for this one is J & C Creations who have a £10 voucher for the lucky winner.

Here's my DT card.


 I just had to use this image for this one, its so cute!  The image is called Cat Nap and is from Squigglefly.  The BPs are from First Edition - Blank Canvas stack.  I used Go Kreate dies to cut the main image, a Marianne die for the corner and a Martha Stewart border punch for the side border.


A closer look at the image.
Colours used are -
Terracotta, Ginger & Burnt Orange
Putty & Satin

6 comments:

xxxtglxxx said...

Karen this is adorable! :) Your colouring is stunning on this and I love the whole warm feel to the card - so cosy! :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

The colouring on that gorgeous cat is excellent brilliant card Ginny x

Eileen said...

Awwwwwwww Karen this is gorgeous.
Amazing colouring on the cat and perfect layout design and papers. Just simply fabulous
Eileen x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is adorable, I love that cute image and fabulous colours

Judy said...

Hey girl.

Garshk...I love this..did you make this for me?...snicker

xo

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Hi Karen, lol...How can we not love this cute kitten...love your colours...x