My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 13 February 2013

ILPM's #155 - One For The Girls

It's Wednesday again and that means it's time for a new challenge over on I ♥ ProMarkers.  Our theme this week is 'One For The Girls' and we have a new sponsor for this one, the fab Saturated Canary!  Now who doesn't like Krista's images..... lol.  We have 2 digi images for the lucky winner of this challenge.

Here's my DT card.


The image is of course from Saturated Canary and is called Mousy Mo.  The BP's are from Nitwits - Bonnets & Bowties, flowers from WOC, the sentiment was cut with one of the new Stephanie Weightman dies, I cut the main shape on the Cameo, the bead pins are some I made, pearls are from DMD.


Closer look at the image and the colours used were:
Skin - Ivory, Blush & Dusky Pink
Hair - Almond, Henna & Burnt Sienna
Clothes - Almond, Tan, Rose Pink, Cocktail Pink, Sky Blue & Celestial Blue (FlexMarker)

3 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

I love all the elements on this card the image is coloured so beautifully Ginny X

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Fabulous card,
hugs Tamara

Judy said...

Hey Sweet Pea,

This is sooooooo cute! Love those colors - the papers are just lovely!! Love how you did the sentiment (I'm wondering if you did that with your cameo), and love the stick pins.

xo
Judy