My Lovely Followers

Friday 21 December 2012

WW - Wish Upon A Star

Time for a new challenge over on Winter Wonderland where the theme is 'Wish Upon A Star'.  Your entry for this challenges doesn't have to be a Christmas Card, but if you're like me and made a Christmas card at every opportunity, then you can.  Good idea if you have loads to do.... lol.

We have 2 sponsors for this one, Delicious Doodles, with a lovely prize of 4 digi images, and Sassy Studio Design, who also have 4 digi images as their prize.

Here's my DT card.


I used a stamp from Lily of the Valley and coloured it with ProMarkers.  I love the shape of this card, I made a template from a Christmas card we received last week, easy to make too.


A side view.


A closer look at the image.
Colours used are:-
Skin - Ivory, Blush & Dusky Pink
Hair - Tawny Owl & Burnt Sienna
Reds - Berry Red & Crimson
Greens - Apple, Forest & Pine
Stars - Mustard

1 comment:

downrightcrafty said...

beautiful love the image and the shaping and design of the card, class
Hugs Kate xx