My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 28 November 2012

ILPM's - Anything Goes

The theme for this weeks challenge over on I ♥ ProMarkers is the  very popular 'Anything Goes'.  We have a new sponsor for this one, Dr Digi! with a prize of 2 digi images up for grabs.

Here's my DT card.


I bought this image a while ago, and never got round to using it.  So when I was asked to make a card for a friends wife, I knew this was just the image I wanted.  The image is from Just Inklined, the flowers are a mixture from WOC and my stash.  The Holly leaves were cut with a die from Cheery Lynn, I used the Tied Together embossing folder for the top half and my Houghie boards for the bottom half.  The sentiment is computer generated. 


A closer look at the image.


 And the flowers.

4 comments:

Sue said...

This is stunning Karen. I love that image, your colouring is fabulous and the layout is brilliant too.

Sue

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card and image coloured beautifully love all the pearls Ginny x

Eileen said...

Karen this is beautiful. Love that image.. a new one to me, hope it's on the new cd if not I can see me having to spend more pennies.
Beautifully coloured and love your design and layout
Eileen x

Kathyk said...

It's just beautiful and both your friend and his wife should love it

Kathyk