My Lovely Followers

Friday 5 October 2012

Polkadoodles #40 - Wings & Things

Today see's my first DT card for Polkadoodles.  I'm so pleased to be chosen for this challenge blog, the images are just so cute!  This weeks challenge theme is 'Wings & Things', so there's lots of choices for this one.

Here's my DT card.


This image is from the Sundae of Seasons CD which is available to buy HERE.  I coloured the image with ProMarkers and added Chameleon glitter for the sparkle.  The die is from Cheery Lynn, pearls from Mei Flower, I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder for the embossed panel and the ribbon is from my stash. (recycled from a top.....lol).

A closer look at the image.



5 comments:

jayneyd said...

Gorgeous card karen and congratulations on getting on the Dt! Hugz x x x x x

milena60 said...

Сегодня заказала такой нож..картинка прекрасная...

Fliss said...

This really is very pretty Karen. Love the soft colours and glittery elements.
A great start to your new DT position and really lovely to have you with us.
Hugs, Fliss xx

Eileen said...

Such a pretty pink and pastel card Karen. Love your colouring, layout and design
Eileen x

Clare said...

Gorgeous card Karen. Love the soft colours that you have used and that die is beautiful. Glad to have you on the team hun. Hugs Clare xxx