My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 5 September 2012

ILPM's #133 - Get The Bunting Out!

The new challenge over on I ♥ ProMarkers has just started and our theme for this one is 'Get The Bunting Out' and our sponsor is the lovely Lili of the Valley with a prize of a £10 gift voucher to spend in their online store.

Here's my DT card.
The image is of course from Lily of the Valley, the sentiment is from Wild Rose Studios, the snowflakes were cut with a Marianne Die and glittered up with Chameleon glitter from Debbi Moore Designs.  The papers are from a DCWV Christmas stack, and the bunting I cut myself and attached peel offs.
The close up I have of this card, just won't upload the right way up, no idea why.  If anyone knows how to put this right, please let me know.

3 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful Christmas card hugs Ginny ♥

Eileen said...

Gorgeous card Karen. Love this image and you have coloured her perfectly. Great icy feel to this card. Fab layout and design
Eileen x

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely beautiful card Karen I really love the look of the bunting also the wonderful colours, embellishments and design
Hugs
Lorraine x