My Lovely Followers

Friday 25 May 2012

Winter Wonderland - Sing a Song

Time for a new challenge over on Winter Wonderland and our theme this week is 'Sing a Song', your card must include singers.  Our sponsor for this one is Simon Says Stamp and their prize is a $15 spend in their online store.

Here's my DT card

I used an image from Lily of the Valley and coloured it with ProMarkers and FlexMarkers.  The papers are from a Christmas stack I've had for ages...... I made the flowers myself using a spellbeinders Rose die which I coloured with Distress Inks, glitter is Chamelion glitter from Debbi Moore Designs.

5 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Oh I love the colours you have chosen. So pretty and a cute little image

downrightcrafty said...

oh wow this is so pretty love the floral array and gorgeous papers and pretty bow
Hugs Kate x

xxxtglxxx said...

Beautiful christmas card, so pretty and gorgeous contemporary colours too hun! :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Curly said...

Great minds think alike, I love the delicate colour palette and the background paper,
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs Bridget :0) x

Unknown said...

Great DT card Karen - just love this LOTV image and you've used great colours.