My Lovely Followers

Thursday 31 May 2012

DDSC #110 - Get The Bunting Out!

Time for a new challenge over on Digi Doodle Shop Challenges and it's my teams turn to host the challenge.
As lots of us here in the UK are in party mode, ready for the Diamond Jubilee celebrations, we would like to see some bunting on your cards.
As usual we have a prize of a $10 gift certificate to spend in our shop Digi Doodle Shop

Here's my DT card
I think this image is just so cute, it's called Blowing Bubbles and you can buy and download it HERE
Papers - Nitwits Thimbles 'n' Threads set
Flowers - Made by me using the retro flower punch
Pearls - Mei Flower
Glitter - Debbi Moore Designs
Colouring - ProMarkers & Flexmarkers
Skin - Ivory, Blush, Dusky Pink
Hair - Tan, Caramel, Burnt Sienna
Clothing - Sunkissed Pink, Tea Rose (FM) Spice, Almond, Antique White (FM)
Kitten - Spice, Almond


10 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is so pretty . I love the bunting
Lisa x

Payne Holler Cards said...

love these colors and your coloring and embellishments match beautifull, love the border too!

Denise said...

This is gorgeous. Love the colours you have used and those flowers are beautiful.
Hugs
Denise xx

Jenz Bitz 'n' Bobs said...

What a pretty card Karen. I love the colours you've used. Jenny x

xxxtglxxx said...

Super colours on this Karen - really pretty embellies and gorgeous bunting! :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

mandy said...

Morning Karen, Love this stamp it's so cute and perfect for all occasions I also love the fab paper flowers.

Hugs from your fellow teamie Mandy xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous Karen, I adore your colour palette.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Debbie said...

Lovely card Karen...beautiful colours and the bunting looks wonderful.
Hugs Debbie x

Julie said...

Beautiful card and I really love the color scheme
Hugs,
Julie

Judy said...

Karen this is gorgeous hun. I just love it.

xx