My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 4 January 2012

ILPM's #98 - Buttons & Lace

Time for a new challenge over on I ♥ ProMarkers and our theme this week is 'Buttons & Lace'.  This weeks sponsor is the lovely Joanna Sheen who's prize is a £10 gift voucher to spend in their great online store, there's always loads of choice for crafty goodies, so it's easy to spend.

Here's my DT card.

This is for my best and longest friends 50th birthday on the 12th of this month, she's a massive cat lover so hopefully she'll love this card.  I used a Grande Nestie for the shape of this card, cut on my Calibur, I put gems inside the buttons.  The stamp is by House Mouse which I bought in Florida, this is the first time it's been inked up, aren't these just such cute stamps?  I used ProMarkers and FlexMarkers to colour this one.
A close up of the sentiment which is a great freebie from Annette, you can find her blog HERE  I think she's so kind giving us these great sentiments for free, thank you again Annette.
Why not pop over and join us for this and future challenges, we'd love to see you.

6 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous shaping and fabulous image so delicate
Hugs Kate xx

Annette said...

Oh my, this is such a beautiful creation, and pink too - my fave ! Thanks so much for the lovely write up for my freebie sentiment. This one looks fab on your sweet card. I've got some new ones this week (one out already and another scheduled for later this week) so pop back to collect them soon. I'll def try to join the challenge too, it'll give me a great excuse to get out the bundles of lace I bought before xmas in the local market! Thanks again. Annette xx

Marion said...

Hi Karen,
Fabulous card and such a cute image. Love the shaped card and pretty detail. Your friends birthday is the same as mine.
hugs
Marion

coldwaters2 said...

This is both fabulous and fun and gorgeous Karen, I so love that image and what a super card shape, love it.
hugs
Lorraine x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous. Love the shape and the fun image.

catherine said...

what a beautiful card. Love the colours and the image
x catherine