My Lovely Followers

Thursday 24 November 2011

DDSC #84 - Animals

Time for a new challenge over on Digi Doodle Shop Challenges and our theme for this week is 'Animals'.  As usual the winner from this challenge will win a $10 gift certificate to spend in their online shop, Digi Doodle Shop.

Here's my DT card.
This image is called Cecil Wrapped Up and you can buy and download it HERE  I coloured the image with ProMarkers, the BP if from a Debbi Moore CD, the sentiment is from Crafts 4 You, I made the bead pins.

12 comments:

Denise said...

This is so cute Karen. Gorgeous bow and pins.
Hugs
Denise xx

lalkygirl said...

stunning card karen,so soft and sweet ,lovin the bow and pins
tracey x

Bettina L. said...

This is so cute. I got me that mouse as well, wanna do something with it soon;) Love the design with the soft blue and the tied bow and pins. Love the pearls too. Bettina xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Karen this is absolutely beautiful, the colours and design along with the image is superb.
hugs
Lorraine x

Tammy said...

Very sweet! Love the image and the pretty DP.

dj1952 said...

Karen, your card is lovely. I have always liked Cecil. He's so cute. I hope you're well. Hugs, dj

P.S. Tell Judy hello for me.

Judy said...

Hey gf! Love the Christmas/winter blog look..so pretty!

I just love this card, and the colours you used. I swear no matter what you create, I just love them. This is so awesome!

xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is adorable Karen and I love the soft colour palette you have used.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Turtle In The Sand said...

I swear Cecil looks so darn cute no matter what color you design for him. Love the blue ribbon and those pearly pins. Hugs, Linda

Anonymous said...

Love the soft blues.Beautiful card and great sentiment.
Lisa x

ahlers5 said...

This is so pretty. Love the added sparkles.
Diane

Annemaritta said...

Karen, this is gorgeous! Organza ribbon and those hat pins (or what are they?) decorating the bow are really beautiful details. Nice calming colours.

Thank you for inspiring me in many ways!