My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 28 September 2011

ILPM's #85 - Distressing

Time for a new challenge over on I ♥ ProMarkers it's time for a new challenge.  This week we would like to see you getting 'Distressed'.  We're being sponsored for this one by Digi Doodle Shop and as usual the prize is a $10 gift certificate to spend in their online store.

Here's my DT card.

I used 'Dandelion Set' from Digi Doodle Shop, you can buy and download it HERE.  I added a little bit of sparkle to the 'Fluffy' heads......lol.  The BP is from a DCWV stack and the flowers I made using a punch.  I distressed around the image and also used the Tim Holtz distressing tool round the edges of the image and BP.

8 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Karen,love the image.xxx

Lauren Hatwell said...

Ooooh, I love it. The yellow is scrumptious. Those flowrs are just lovely. Lx

Star said...

WOW, what a fabulous card! Gorgeous colors. Those flowers are amazing!

Tammy said...

Beautiful card, love the bright yellow flowers, they add just the right touch!

Bettina L. said...

This is fabolous. Love those autumn colours and those beautiful flowers. Bettina x

tellana said...

Your'e card is so gorgeous, that I wish we would still have summer and I could go out with my girls and play with dandelions!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card, love the yellow and those flowers are really pretty xxx

Anonymous said...

Amazing card - I especially like your flowers. Awesome!