My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 27 September 2011

DCD #99 - A Recipe

Ooooooops sorry I'm late posting up this challenge, but better late than never eh....... lol  Anyway for this weeks challenge over on Die Cut Dreams we have a recipe for you to follow, which is a colour combo of Pink, Brown & Cream.  Our sponsor this week is Lynne from Crafts 4 You and the prize is a £10 gift certificate to spend in their lovely online store.

Here's my DT card.
I used a Lili of the Valley stamp for this one, first time it's been inked up too.  The sentiment is of course from Crafts 4 You, and the image is coloured with ProMarkers.

5 comments:

Denise said...

Karen this is so cute. I love this image (have got it and am also guilty of not yet inking it up!) I love how you have coloured her and those flowers are really pretty.
Hugs
Denise xx

Tracy said...

Hi Karen,
Love how you've used the colour combo. Gorgeous image and design.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely beautiful creation Karen that image is so cute and I adore the design, colours and flowers.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

Awww this is so sweet, love the image and pretty flowers xx

Anonymous said...

What a cute card - such a sweet LOTV image.