My Lovely Followers

Thursday 30 June 2011

DDSC #65

A new challenge has just started over on Digi Doodle Shops Challenges and the theme for this one is the very popular 'Anything Goes'.  As always we have a $10 gift certificate for the lucky winner, so why not pop over and join us.
Here's my DT card.
I just love this image and it's my favourite baby image to use.  The image is called 'Sleeping Infant' and you can buy and download it HERE.  I coloured the image with ProMarkers, the BP's are from Pink Petticoat and the flowers I made using the retro flower punch.

15 comments:

Debs M said...

gorgeous card as usual! love the punchwork and flowers

ahlers5 said...

this is such a gorgeous card. I love everything about it!
Diane

Denise said...

Gorgeous card. Love the co-ordinating paper and the flowers.
Hugs
Denise xx

Dragonlady said...

What a totally gorgeous easel card Karen, love the spotty flowers.

Hugs Ali x

Shirl said...

Way tooo cute Karen everything is stunning.
Hugs Shirley x x

Judy said...

Oh Karen, What a stunning card! Gosh I love this one, and is probably my most favorite from you!

xx

Donna said...

STUNNING! Oh I love this cute card, just perfect hun. hugs Donna x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Gorgeous Karen. I adore this lovely image and your awesome layout.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

dj1952 said...

I love your card. What a beautiful card for any mother, grandmother or anyone else to receive. I absolutely adore your flowers and the papers. The message and lace punches are just lovely. What flower did you use, if you don't mind me asking? Hugs, dj

Karen said...

Wow!! In a word! :0) Love the whole design, layout - everything! And of course your colouring is perfect as always! :0) Just gorgeous.xx

WeirdCat said...

This is so beautiful, love the flowers,
Ruth x

Unknown said...

Such a sweet & cute card! Love the soft colors and pretty details! Such an adorable image too! Hugs & Sunshine!

Julie said...

So sweet! Love the shape of the card
Hugs,
julie

Cheryl said...

So sweet! Your card is beautiful. I love your coloring and use of punches.



~Cheryl~
Stop by my blog to check out my blog candy!

Anonymous said...

Just adorable and so beautiful.Lovely shade of blue.
Lisa x