My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 9 March 2011

ILPMs Challenge #56 - Babies

The theme for our new challenge over on I ♥ ProMarkers is 'Babies'. We're being sponsored this week by Di's Digi Downloads and the prize is 5 digi downloads of the winners choice. Myself and the other DT girls each used images from Di's.

Here's my DT card.I was asked to make a Christening card so this was very handy.......lol I cut the card shape with my Grand Calibur using Go Kreate dies. The flowers are punched and the scrolly parts are cut using a Mariannes Creatable die. I added a little bit of glitter to the flowers, but it's not really showing up in the picture.

5 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Karen,
fabulous card. I love the gorgeous colours and sweet image. Beautiful creation.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Debs M said...

this is lovely Karen x

Unknown said...

o wow another pretty card, love the soft pink xxx

Janice said...

Love the layout, love the image...& I so love your sweet card. Jx

Jóna said...

OMG !!! This is adorable and so beautiful card, love it !
Hugs, Jóna