My Lovely Followers

Saturday 15 January 2011

CMLI on Craftbubble

It's Rosies turn to set the challenge this week over on Craft Mad & Lovin' It on Craftbubble, so we have a lovely sketch and her theme is 'Mirror Mirror'
Here's Rosie's sketch.And here's my DT card.I used one of Mo's images for this one and coloured it with Distress Inks
The colours of inks I used are
Tattered Rose - Skin
Vintage Photo - Hair
Victorian Velvet - Shoes, beads and mirror
Tumbled Glass - Dress
Weathered Wood - Shadow around her and glass in the mirror
The bead pins I made myself and the BP's are from Pink Petticoat.


3 comments:

Kathyk said...

Lovely sketch from Rosie and your DT card is fabulous Karen - loving those bead pins too

Kathyk

Kathleen said...

Oooooh Karen this is just stunning, love everything about it
Kathleen x

Craftyrose said...

Gorgeousness in one card Karen xx