My Lovely Followers

Thursday 9 December 2010

DDSB #37 Animals/Insects

For this weeks challenge over on Digi Doodle Shops Best, we would like to see Animals/Insects on your projects, and as usualy there's a prize of a $10 give certificate for Digi Doodle Shops online store.
Here's my DT card.The image on this card is called 'Santa Arrival' and you can buy and download it HERE I coloured the image with ProMarkers, the BP is from Pink Petticoat the flowers we cut with Mariannes dies, the holly with a punch and the lace piece a MS punch.

12 comments:

Kathyk said...

SMASHING - festive AND cosy too!

Kathyk

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Karen,
The punched strip across the page is fantastic. I love the flowers and the image is so sweet.
Hugs,
Fiona x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Gorgeous Karen. Lots of great embellishments and the colouring is super.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Diane said...

Great colouring, Karen and I love all the gold!
Diane x

Tracy said...

Your card is beautiful Karen! Love all that pretty shiny gold and that image is so cute. :)

Lynne said...

So cute Karen - love the image!! love your poinsettias too - gorgeous!! xx Lynne xx

Dana said...

Very elegant design Karen! I love it!
Hugs~
Dana

Maria Matter said...

Gorgeous Karen!
you make the most fantastical cards hun! love the splash of red with the gold!
hugs & blessings!

Judy said...

Hi Karen,

Gorgeous card hun. I love that gold. Super idea!

Hugs

Sara said...

Hi Karen,
Oh my goodness, I'm so in love with all the gold, it's gorgeous!

lbwright22-loopylou said...

Beautiful card with the gold bps and fab red and gold flowers. I'm liking your image alot too. Hoep you don't have too many more Christmas cards to make and that this year hasn't been as stressful for you on the Christmas card making front.
Is Becky back from uni yet? I bet you are looking forward to that.
Did you get the card I sent? I', not sure it has got that far yet due to the weather and backlog near you (post Ok here, at the moment- touch wood!).
x

Jóna said...

Lovely card, love the colors you use !
Hugs, Jóna