My Lovely Followers

Thursday 2 September 2010

Digi Doodle Shops Best #23 Write Me a Message

Time for another challenge over on Digi Doodle Shops Best, and this week we'd like to see you use a nice sentiment on your cards.
Here's my DT cardThe image I used is called 'The Perfect Tree' and you can buy and download it HERE and the sentiment you can download for free, from HERE I coloured the image with ProMarkers and added some flower soft on the hats to imitate fur, then added some glitter to make the snow glisten. The snowflakes were cut with a punch and glitter and a gem added for more sparkle. The backing paper is from Pink Petticoat, I even got my sewing machine out for this one too..... lol.
Why not pop over and join us, we'd love to see your work and don't forget the DT Call is still open.

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Karen
wow this is gorgeous sweet image and lovely papers.
Chris x

Judy said...

Hiya Karen,

This is just fabulous! I love the LO, and oh how I love the way you did the snow, and how you added dimension to their little hats. The sentiment is perfect. lol..I wasn't even thinking of this stamp when I made it. Awesome job hun!

hugs,
Judy

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Karen,
Gorgeous card. I love the pink and the papers and your image is so sweet and beautifully coloured.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Fabulous card, Karen. Love all the glitters, so pretty! xx

Tracy said...

Hi Karen,
Haven't had time to use my images yet, but I will Lol!
Gorgeous creation, your choice of image and your colouring is perfect.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh Karen, this card is soooo beautiful!! I love the image and you've colored it beautifully! Gorgeous design!
hugs, Sharon

Monika Reeck said...

Dear Karen I never seen xmas card in pink and you did it very great...totally lovely coloring...oh my...I love this card...hugs, Monika

Jóna said...

Gorgeous card Karen !! So are the others here below !
Hugs, Jóna

Powerful Search Engine said...

Fantastic card Karen I love the snow on their hats. Hugs Pascale

Lynne said...

This is gorgeous Karen!! Love the pink!! and the image is so cute!! xx Lynne xx

Karen Howard said...

Stunning!!! Love the sparkle on the coat collars!!! Hugs, Karen

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Fabulous card! So pretty! :)

Jacki Daniels said...

Hi Karen, love this card just wanted to hello and I've finally managed to get over and join this time you've got the background as me lol great minds think alike lol
speak soon
Tats
xxJackixx

KymKreates said...

I adore how you added all the softness to this one. Perfect! The pink is gorgeous! Also thanks for adding the DT Call to your blog!

Kym

Harriet H said...

Beautiful, beautiful card Karen....

Harriet