My Lovely Followers

Sunday 22 August 2010

Passion for ProMarkers & Lily of the Valley

I've combined both of these challenges again this week. On PfP their theme is 'Winter Blue' and on Lili of the Valley, there's a lovely sketch to follow by Bev.

Here's my cardI really like this sketch, it's my kind of thing, not too fussy.....lol. The image is of course from Lili of the Valley and I've coloured him with Aqua Markers, I really like using these pens. The big snowflakes were cut from a Marianne die and glittered up.

A close up of the image and the sparkly bits.... for the small snow flakes I cut them with a punch, stuck them do the image piece, then added some glitter, so it looks like it's snowing......

15 comments:

Debs M said...

lovely card Karen, the snowflakes look fab! didn't know you had the aquamarkers, tutorial anyone? xx

Karen said...

I've just got them Debs and yes I like them, I still love my PM's, but you get a softer effect with the Aquas and they look just like water colouring.
xx

Julie said...

Fab card - love your layout, especially the ribbon detail! Thanks for joining usa at PFP this week, Hugs, Juliex

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Karen
A gorgeous card,
Hgs Dianne xx :)

lbwright22-loopylou said...

The aqua PMs give a beautiful subtle effect. Fab card. You are really in the Christmas card making zone now!

Tracy said...

Fab card Karen. Thanks for joining us this week at PfP, good luck.
Hugs Tracy x

CraftyC said...

So pretty, and so many snowflakes Karen.Thanks for joining us at the LOTV Challenge!
Clairexx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Karen,
I just love this beautiful winter scene. Gorgeous image.
HUgs,
Fiona x

Anja´s kortkreasjoner said...

Such a supercute card. Love your colouring and the cute image.
Thank you for joining us at PfP this week.
Hugs, Anja

Debs said...

A super sweet card..thanks for joining us at PFP...Debs x

scrappyjacky said...

A gorgeous card,Karen

Michele Roos said...

Such an adorable card Karen. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Andie's Space said...

Hi Karen,
This is gorgeous. Love the image & all the sparkle. Thanks for joining us at PFP.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous! I love the snowflakes and the sparkle.

Nicola said...

Gorgeous card and image and such a beautiful colour combo too, brilliant take on Bev´s sketch.
Thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley Karen.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-