My Lovely Followers

Saturday 7 August 2010

Diecut Dreams Christmas Club #29

This is my first week as a DT member over on Diecut Dreams Christmas Club and the theme is 'Snowmen'. Don't you just love snowmen, well ok then, I do.....lol.
Here's my DT card.
I bought this stamp last year, but only used it a couple of times as I'd already made most of my Christmas cards. I coloured the Poinsettia on his hat with ProMarkers and added some gold coloured gems. The snowflakes are a combination of a cuttlebug die and punch, the big one is from a cuttlebug die and the smaller one from a punch. The sentiment is stamped onto a nestie die cut. The backing paper is from Pink Petticoat.

7 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Karen,
This is a gorgeous card. I love that design paper. The snowflakes are fabulous and the snowman image is classic - beautifully done.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Karen said...

Gorgeous Fiona, I've never tried a round easel card.
xx

WeirdCat said...

Fab card, I used this stamp a lot last year

Cherry said...

Lovely Karen - really effective. Hugs Cherry XXX

KraftyKoolKat said...

Gorgeous Karen.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Karen Howard said...

I love snowmen cards... this is awesome, Karen!!!

Susie Sugar said...

Stricking card Karen I hope you'll be very happy with us over at the Christmas club
And don't forget your our guest this week at the DCD your old home !! he he
Hugs Susie xx