My Lovely Followers

Saturday 28 August 2010

DCD Christmas Club #32 Elves

This weeks new challenge has just started over on DCD Christmas Club and the theme is 'Elves', now you can interpret this however you wish.

Here's my DT card.The DT were lucky enough to get this image from Roberta at Prarie Fairy who is also sponsoring us this week with a prize of 5 of her digital images of your choice. I coloured the image with ProMarkers, the sentiment is by Lynne at Sentiments 4 You and the papers are from Tracy Ann Digital Art.The snowflakes were cut with a punch and some glitter added to them.

5 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Karen,
Fantastic card in great colours. I lov ethe design.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Lori said...

Karen this is a beauty, I love the background papers and this elf is adorable the way you've coloured her!

lbwright22-loopylou said...

That is such a cute cheeky stamp! Love it!
The snowflakes are beautiful.

KraftyKoolKat said...

Gorgeous and oh so cute Karen.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Susie Sugar said...

Hi Karen this is lovely , great cool Aqua colours and I love all the sparkly snowflake
xx