My Lovely Followers

Sunday 11 July 2010

Let's Get Stamping on Craftbubble 10th July

This weeks we've got Kathy as our GDT and she's provided us with a lovely sketch, and her theme is Christmas and we've got to use thread somewhere on the card too.
Here's Kathy's sketchAnd here's my DT card.

I'm not sure who the stamp is by, as I was given it by a friend, could be Penny Black? It's coloured with ProMarkers and a little bit of stickles glitter added. The embossing was done with a Cuttlebug embossing folder, which I got in the sale in the Art shop in town, it was half price and its the A5 size.

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

It IS by Penny Black Karen - it's called Xmas Troupe and is truly adorable as is your card - I love the embossed background, esepcially the colour - a super card.
Kathyk