My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 14 July 2010

I ♥ ProMarkers #23

This weeks challenge over on I ♥ ProMarkers our challenge has been set my DT member Lorraine. She's provided us with a sketch and a theme of 'Dogs'. We're being sponsored this week by Robyns Fetish Digi Stamps and the DT were lucky enough to have some of their images to work with.
Here's Lorraines sketch.
And here's my DT card.I used Cuttlebug embossing folders for the embossing then used distress inks to give them a bit of colour. The BP if from a DCWV stack, can't remember which one, sorry, card candy and ribbon is from my stash.
Hope to see you over there.

2 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Karen,
The papers are beautiful and the colour combo is fantastic. The image is gorgeous. A beautiful card.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Kathyk said...

Such a cute image and colours - super card, as always Karen

Kathyk