My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 16 June 2010

I ♥ ProMarkers #19

This week over on I ♥ ProMarkers the theme is 'Bears', so yes, we'd like to see any kind of bears on your project.
Here's my DT card.This image is a freebie from Beccy's Place Her drawings are brilliant and all for free, so why not pop over and take a look.
I added some sparke to the flowers in her hair, her tutu and her ballet pumps. I made the pin myself.

The flowers I made using a sizzix die, and I coloured them with Distress Inks.
Why not pop over and join us, we'd love to see you there.

3 comments:

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi Karen, this is so cute, love the glittery shoes and those flowers are gorgeous, did you use any special paper? and I love the pin, thanks for your lovely comments, hugs Liz xx

Kathyk said...

That bear image is soooo cute, super colours and you are undoubtedly the Flower Fairy with your hand made flowers!

Kathyk

Doreen said...

Hi Karen,this is so pretty that bear is fabulous.xxx