My Lovely Followers

Thursday 24 June 2010

Delightful Sketches - All About Summer

Time for a new challenge over on Delightful Sketches and the theme for this one is 'All About Summer'. Our sponsor is Simon Says Stamp and the prize is a $20 spending spree in their online store, and they have sooooooooooooooooooo much to choose from.
Here's my DT card.I used Libby Ladybug for my card, I just love this image. You can purchase this image and many many more from Digital Delights. I coloured Libby with ProMarkers, the backing paper is from Pink Petticoat.

A close up of the flowers which I made myself using various flower dies, the scrolls were cut with a die from Mariannes Creatables.
Why not pop over and join our challenge, we'd love to see you there.

4 comments:

Wendy Hall said...

So pretty Karen and I LUV those flowers!

Kathyk said...

I too just LURVE your hand made flowers Karen, and the red with your ladybird is simply fabbylicious

Kathyk

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Karen, what an adorable card! Love the coloring and the dots on the cheeks! Wonderful flowers!! Beautiful! Great job on the card!

Karen Howard said...

Super cute, love the red, black and white color combo!