My Lovely Followers

Saturday 22 May 2010

Let's Get Stamping & Pollycraft Monday

What a gorgeous morning we've got here in Darlington, hope it's the same for you too.

This week over on Lets Get Stamping on Craftbubble, we've got Kathy as our GDT. And what a great sketch she came up with. I love it and will be using it again very soon. Her little twist is to use something you've not used for a while, or something that's got forgotton about in your crafty stash, I thnk we all have a lot of that, don't we.... lol. I decided to use my Prisma Pencils and a crochet flower which I made ages ago.
The image is from Pollycraft, sorry can't remember what she's called. I used the Prismas and Sansador to blend the colours. I really should use these more!I'm entering this into the present challenge over on Pollycraft Mondays whose theme is Summer Blooms.

6 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

A lovely card,Karen....great image and gorgeous flower.

Meesh said...

It's gorgeous, Karen. I love your Prisma colouring and the flower is fab!! xx

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

this card is soooo cute! Love the soft colours and the crochet flower is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week!
Hugs, Marit.

Sheena said...

What a gorgeous card - i love the colours and the crochet flower is just perfect! Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week! xx

Kathyk said...

Why thank you and I'm so happy with your take on my sketch too and deeply honoured you will be submitting it for your Pollycraft challenge and GOOD LUCK. Your card is lovely and your crochet very much neater than my own.
Kathyk

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

How adorable! The colors are fabulous! :)