My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 16 March 2010

DCD 15th March

Ooooops, I'm a day late posting my DT card for DCD this week, sorry Susie x

This weeks theme is 'Pack a Punch' and we were given some digi downloads to work with, from Di's Digidownloads, they're lovely to work with too. For this challenge you've got to use at least 2 different punches on your work, please note, it's got to be punches not nestie shapes or die cuts.
Here's my card.I coloured my image with Distress Inks and the die shape is from Susies online shop, Die Cut Dreams. I used 3 punches on my card, a MS border punch, flower punch and a leaf punch.

2 comments:

Kathyk said...

Such a pretty image and lovely colours
Kathyk

Susie Sugar said...

Karen your card is a delight its so fresh and the colouring with the distress inks is perfection
xx