My Lovely Followers

Saturday 6 February 2010

Lets Get Stamping on Craftbubble 6th February & Pollycraft Monday Challenge

It's my turn this week to set the challenge over on Lets Get Stamping on Craftbubble. This weeks challenge is to follow a sketch as usual, and the theme is 'Wings'. While blog hopping this afternoon I came across Pollycraft Monday Challenge whose theme is also 'Wings', so I thought I'd enter that one too.
Here's my card.
I coloured the image with ProMarkers and the flowers I made myself using a sizzix die.

6 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Karen,
LOvely subtle colours and embellishments and a magical image. This is a beautiful card.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Sue said...

beautiful card.....very pretty indeedy,thanks for joining us at pollycraft

sue
xx

Mummylade said...

gorgeous! flowers are awesome!

Victoria said...

so very pretty Karen - love those flowers
Victoria
x

Emma said...

Beautiful card and so pretty...
Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Unknown said...

Karen, this such an awesome card, I really love the fairy stamp too xx