My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 12 January 2010

Just Magnolia Monthly & Sketch Saturday

The monthly challenge over on Just Magnolia is Paper Pleating. This is something new for me so I was itching to give it a go. I'm combining this one with this weeks challenge over on Sketch Saturday, where, as usual, there's a lovely sketch to follow.
I'm sure I've seen a challenge somewhere where the theme is 'Love' too, but I can't find it!
Here's my card

I coloured the image with the usual PM's. The flowers were cut using the Retro Flower punch. I printed the sentiment of the computer and the papers are by Pink Petticoat.

Close up of the paper pleating.














8 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

Gorgeous Karen. Your pleating is so lovely and neat. I really like the swirly paper and that Retro flower punch is still my favourite. Lauren x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Karen,
this is a lovely card. The reds and white go so well and the layout is fabulous. I love the paper pleating and the flowers are magic.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Debs M said...

Gorgeous card Karen, love the flowers and pleating. Think the love theme is passion for promarkers x

Mummylade said...

it's absolutely gorgeous!

Mina said...

gorgeous card Karen, I love this Tilda and your colours are perfect for her...thank you for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx

LISA said...

Beautiful card Karen, the pleating looks lovely, will have to have a play xxx

Michele Roos said...

Such a pretty card Karen. Love the image you've used and the details also. Hugs Michele x

Nicola said...

Fabulous paper piecing Karen and such pretty colouring of Tilda too. Loving your floral detail sweetie.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-