My Lovely Followers

Friday 15 January 2010

I ♥ ProMarkers Challenge Blog

As I mentioned in my last post, I've now taken over I ♥ ProMarkers challenge blog. I'm in the process of making some small changes, first one being making it more regular, but I'm not certain how often yet...... lol. I'm just waiting to hear from the DT girls for their thoughts. The changes will start as from 10th February, this gives the present challenge it's full month to run.

Another thing is, sponsors from some great online crafts shops, including Joanna Sheen, Simon Says Stamp, The Cutting Cafe, Digital Delights, Die Cut Dreams and Willow Designs.

The DT and myself would be grateful if you would pop over and join us some time.


xx

2 comments:

lisa said...

I will when I get my pens lol xxx

pinky said...

It would be great to have it more regular. So glad you are taking over Karen, looking forward to lots more challenges.
Pinky