My Lovely Followers

Friday 9 October 2009

Passion for ProMarkers

This weeks challenge on PfP was to use any colours and to follow a recipe which is - 3 different shapes, 2 papers and 1 ribbon.
Here's my card.The colours I used were meadow green, apple green, lilac and lavender, blossom and rose pink, and ivory and blush. The papers are from Pink Petticoat. I added glitter to the furry bits on her hat and also a little bit on the tree. I used a sukura clear sparkle pen for the ribbon and the hearts on the tree.
On one layer of the snowflake I added Twinklet Diamond Dust.

6 comments:

Michele Roos said...

Such a pretty christmas card Karen. Love the image you've used and the colouring also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Sharon Noble said...

Karen this card is stunning i love your work.

I really need a machine so i can get the nestabilities. So beautiful.

love your colouring too.
hope your doing great.

Lil Daffodil said...

Oooh Karen,
This is gorgeous, The colours and the image are fab and that snowflake is awesome.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Gina said...

Gorgeous card Karen, I love the sweet image it is so cute :)
Thanks for joining in again this week at PFP :)
Gina xxx

Wiccababe said...

fab card Karen, love the effect on the snowflake
thanks for joining us on PfP this week and good luck
Debbi
xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Karen, another beautiful card. The image is so cute and the glitter looks perfect. Great layout and embellishments and the snowflake is amazing. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x